Thursday 1 January 2015

Trust your spirits



Solitude series: Second Revelation, Petals Vol.1, 7th Movement

(I was confused, must I be as others, using their terms and rather learn what they learned?)

And the Revelation began as the child started singing

(And I knew their voices and sang with)

Hark, the spirits sang to you as they sing now, the taught you, listen to them again and be sure to trust them always. They were the Maestros sent to you, to teach you. Remember that they sang first.

(And I continued singing the songs we all knew and more spirits joined to prove that we all know our songs, that I didn’t forget and I knew I shall always trust them onwards)

I sing with the spirit of the child, we sing also the sad song and the other spirits cheer us up. I cannot be unhappy anymore. As we sing, I become strong.

More memories come back with their spirits and I see Muscovy duck waggling along, having peace with me as the spirit of the child sings his song. I feel sorry that I teased him when I was little but he does not care and tells me that I didn’t know that I was teasing him. He says that he was irritated when I tried to hiss like him and that is why he chased me.

(and I knew that Muscovy duck was king in his realm and I should not have imitated him because in his language it means a challenge)

A great final trust and peace settles over me and all rejoice, happy that I am with them again, that I took the spirit of the child back in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment