Thursday 1 January 2015

Old Tree also celebrates



Solitude series: Third Revelation, Petals Vol.1, 8th movement.

Suddenly life becomes visible, the old tree has grown!
The revelation begins.
The first spirit begins to sing, calling all to join. I am filled with amazement and dance with the wind. I touch everything as the first spirit tells me the story of time past and I see the seasons and the years as the scroll is rolled open. I am humbled, revered by the magnificence and glory of what I see.

I cry the tears of joy.

And the spirits sing to me: We cried with you when you were little and sought our comfort, your precious tears became our new life and nourished us, you became our home. And as your roots settled here and grew, you became part forever of this life.

And the rains of Heavens fell with each of your tears to nourish you.

Behold: the tree celebrates Spring. She did not grow old, she grew up and became more. She still bears fruit which becomes more each year.

(I became happy beyond what I’ve ever experienced before, knowing the truth and as I began dancing again, all my spirits came around and we danced on forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment